November 24, 2021
COVID-19 Vaccine Update
- Everyone ages 18+ is eligible for a COVID-19 booster.
- If you got an mRNA vaccine, either Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna, you may get a booster dose 6 months after you’re fully vaccinated.
- If you got a one-dose vaccine, Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen, you may get a booster dose 2 months after you’re fully vaccinated.
- Children 5 years and older are now eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. For more information, please visit: https://portal.ct.gov/vaccine-portal/kids
- To find a Vaccine Clinic, please visit: https://www.vaccines.gov/search/
Need a COVID-19 Test? Visit: https://www.211ct.org