Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Click here to download the tracker:
1. Each person or member of your household should record symptoms on their own tracking sheets.
2. Record the person’s name and age at the top of each sheet.
3. Record the Date of symptom onset and type of symptom you are experiencing.
4. Keep daily records of your symptoms as long as they are present which could be 14 days or more days.
5. If you do need medical treatment, bring your illness tracking sheet as a record of your symptoms and duration.
Illnesses range from mild symptoms (which can be successfully managed at home) to severe illness which require hospitalization.
If you develop emergency warning signs of COVID-19, get medical attention immediately. Emergency warning signs include *
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion or inability to arouse
- Bluish lips or face
* this list is not all inclusive.
Please CALL your medical provider for any other symptoms that are severe or concerning.
Infectious range: Date of symptom onset + 10 days OR date fever resolved without fever reducing medications + 3 days, whichever is LONGER
Visit CDC or State of CT websites for additional information for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19):