The Cable TV Advisory Council exists per the Connecticut Public Utilities Regulatory Agency and meets 6 times per year and offers a platform for the citizens of Westbrook and surrounding towns to voice any concerns they have with service, programming questions or other related business.
Each town in the COMCAST/CLINTON franchise area, of which Westbrook is a part, is entitled to two (2) delegates - one to represent the interests of their town from a Government/Public standpoint and one from the standpoint of Education.
- d/b/a name COMCAST/CLINTON
- Certificate Holder: Comcast of Connecticut, Inc.
- Company Address: 222 New Park Drive, Berlin, CT 06037
- Key Contact: Matt Skane, Manager, Govt. & Regulatory Affairs
- Towns Franchised: Chester, Clinton, Deep River, Durham, Essex, Haddam, Killingworth, Old
- Telephone No.: 860-505-3349
Recent pertinent documents of interest filed with the State of Connecticut, Public Utilities Regulatory Agency can be found by following the links below:
Cable Franchise List
Video Provider Service Area Map
CATV Franchise Terms
Channel Line-up and Rate Comparison
Other Cable Television and Video Service Information
|Ken Butterworth||Westbrook, Gov't/Community (Chair)||07/01/2024|