- Programs & Events
- Senior Center
Upcoming Special Events/New Programs
- March 29th: Craft Corner- Seasonal Centerpiece Making for the Center - See Bulletin Boards in the Senior Center for Example.
- April 5th at 1:00pm: Easter Basket BINGO
- April 7th: CLOSED
- April 10th at 11:30am: Postcard Presentation (see Bulletin for full details)
- April 11th 11:30- 1:00pm: Blood Pressure Clinic
- April 11th at 1:00pm: NEW Session of Tai Ji Quan Begins. Register by April 4th with Courtney.
- April 19th at 12:00pm: Mindfulness Workshop RSVP by 4/12 (see Bulletin for full details)
- April 25th at 11am: Diabetes Prevention and Maintenance Presentation RSVP by 4/18 (see Bulletin for full details)
- April 29th: AARP Smart Driver Course- SEE Flyer Below
- May 2- June 20, 2023: DPH Free COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic/ Free Health Screenings. SEE Flyer Below for Full Details @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
The dining room is open - Take out available
All lunches are served at 12PM. Cost: $5.00
All Lunches Require 48 Hour RSVP Notice.
Tuesday April 4th: Hungarian Mushroom Soup, Beet & Orange Salad, Roll and Chocolate Chip Bar for Dessert
Thursday April 6th: Ham & Swiss Quiche, Roasted Potatoes w/ Asparagus and Peach Whoopie Pie for Dessert.
Tuesday April 11th: Beef Burrito Casserole, Chopped Salad and Key Lime Pound Cake for Dessert.
Thursday April 13th: Tuna Salad on a Croissant, Vegetable Orzo Salad and Oatmeal Cookies for Dessert.
Tuesday April 18th: Pasta w/ Meat Sauce, Garlic Bread, Salad and Brownie for Dessert.
Thursday April 20th: French Toast Casserole, Served with Fresh Fruit Salad.
Tuesday April 25th: Homemade Soup, Spring Grain Salad and Ice Box Cake for Dessert.
Thursday April 27th: Hearty Roasted Sausage & Potatoes w/ Polenta and Pineapple Crumble Bar for Dessert.
The presence of MAJOR FOOD ALLERGENS as an ingredient in unpackaged FOOD items: 3-602-12 (C)
- Fish (such as bass, flounder or cod)
- Crustacean shellfish(such as crab, lobster or shrimp)
- Tree nuts (such as almonds, pecans or walnuts)
The mission of the Westbrook Senior Center is to improve the quality of life for Senior Citizens of Westbrook and our neighboring shoreline towns.
The Senior Center welcomes citizens 60 years of age or older to participate in our many daily activities directed by staff and volunteers.