Town Clerk's Office
UPDATED HOURS OF SERVICE FOR THE WESTBROOK TOWN CLERK’S OFFICE
Happy New Year 2021!
We are open by appointment only and we are here normal business hours:
Monday through Wednesday, 9:00 am to 4:00 p.m. Thursdays, 9:00 am to 7:00 p.m. and Fridays 9:am to 12:00 noon.
Check out the Resources/Forms Tab to find a worksheet for certified copies of vital records and applications for marriage licenses.
Both require a copy of your photo ID.
MARRIAGE LICENSE INFORMATION Marriage licenses are by appointment only; contact our office for a list of dates and times; generally, Tuesday, and Wednesday 9:30 am to 3:30 p.m. and Thursdays 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
RECORDINGS ON LAND RECORDS: Land Records can be found at
and copies of maps can be requested by calling this office or sending an email for the map number.
Please come to see us and we can help you with the following:
- Recording documents related to real estate transactions
- Release liens and Mortgages related to your Westbrook property
- Filing of Maps for your property
- Search titles of properties
- Issue Marriage Licenses for couples who wish to marry in Westbrook
- Issue and renew Dog Licenses
- Issue Liquor Permits and Trade Name Certification
- File Death Certificates
- Obtain certified copies of Marriages, Births and Deaths
- Issue Absentee Ballots for all state and local elections
- IF you need to file or get a copy of a Waters Edge Timeshare Deed
You may also call us at 860-399-3044, or email the Town Clerk for any additional questions or information you may need.
The Town Clerk’s Office is often the first point of contact for people coming into Mulvey Municipal Center (866 Boston Post Road). We are here to assist you and we are committed to providing a high level of customer service to everyone who comes to this office.