FREE Online Narcan Training
Tuesday February 22, 2022 5:00pm - 6:30 pm
COVID-19 - Town of Westbrook
Total # of COVID-19 Cases Among Westbrook Residents Since Beginning of Pandemic
Average Daily Case Rate Per 100,000 Population
Laboratory Confirmed Cases from January 2nd to January 15th
% of Westbrook Residents Who Have Received At Least 1 Dose of COVID-19 Vaccination
(Jan 2nd - Jan 15th)
The test kits will be mailed to your residence by the US Postal Service. Limit of 1 order per household. Each order contains 4 individual tests.
Direct all questions to the US Postal Service at 1-800-232-0233 or visit the Help website by Clicking Here
Attention Westbrook Residents who are disabled or who need reasonable accommodations to obtain COVID-19 Self-Test Kits or N95 Masks:
*Masks are required inside Westbrook Municipal Buildings and Westbrook Public Schools, regardless of vaccination status*
Middlesex County is designated as an Area of High COVID-19 Community Transmission (More than 100 Cases Per 100,000 Population)
COVID-19 TESTING Locations: Click Here
~ ~ State of CT Daily COVID-19 Report: Click Here
~ ~ 💉COVID-19 Vaccine Information: Click Here
~ ~ COVID-19 Testing Locations: Click Here
~ ~ Quarantine and Isolation Guidance: Click Here
~ ~ What To Do If You Are Sick: Click Here
~ ~ 😷 CDC Mask Guidance 😷 ~ ~
Is your child or teen feeling stressed about COVID-19?
There are many things you can do to support your child during this time:
- Take time to talk with them about COVID-19.
- Reassure your child and that it‘s normal to be upset.
- Reassure your child that they are safe.
- Try to keep up with a regular routine, including sleep and structured learning.
- Connect with friends and family through phone, text, or email.
To view more tips on how to support your child or teen, Click Here
Do you know of a Senior that requires help getting food and/or other basic necessities?
Please contact the Westbrook Senior Center: Phone: 860-399-2029 Email: CBurks@WestbrookCT.us
Do you have friends or family who need COVID-19 information in a different language?
CDC’s COVID-19 website has options in Spanish, simplified Chinese, Vietnamese, and Korean. Be sure to click the other language tabs near the top of the page here: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus
Do you or someone you know communicate using American Sign Language (ASL) ?
Visit CDC’s YouTube channel to watch ASL videos on Social Distancing, Doing Your Part to Slow the Spread, Managing Stress and Anxiety, and more.
For more information on COVID-19, please visit the following websites:
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) website, Click Here
- State of Connecticut Coronavirus website, Click Here
- Cases of COVID-19 in Connecticut by Town, Click Here
- Travel Advisories from the US Department of State, Click Here
- Stress & Coping, Click Here
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding FAQs, Click Here
Like and Follow the Westbrook Health Department Facebook Page
News and Press Releases from your Public Health Department.
Find various forms from the Public Health Department, including daycare, pool, and salon forms.
Browse a collection of information about a variety of health topics, including, lead, radon, and private drinking water wells.
Vectors are living organisms that can transmit infectious diseases between humans or from animals to humans. Many of these vectors are bloodsucking insects, which ingest disease-producing microorganisms during a blood meal from an infected host (human or animal) and later inject it into a new host during their subsequent blood meal.
Information about septic systems
PUBLIC HEALTH NEWS RELEASE
- 11.2.2021 COVID-19 Vaccine Available to Children 5-11.pdf
- 9.24.2021 CDC Booster Dose Recommendations.pdf
- 9.9.2021 Governor Lamont and Public Health Commissioner Gifford Express Concern Over COVID-19 Outbreaks.pdf
- 9.1.2021 CT DPH West Nile Virus.pdf
- 8.15.2021 CT DPH Health Alert.pdf
- 8.2.2021 CT DPH Health Alert and CDC Recomendations.pdf
- 6.10.2021 Save The Sound 2021 Beach Report.pdf
- 6.10.2021 CT DPH COVID-19 Update.pdf
- 5.19.2021 CT DPH New Mask Guidance.pdf
- 5.18.2021 CT Executive Order No 12.pdf
- 5.13.2021 COVID-19 Vaccine Update.pdf
- 4.29.2021 COVID-19 Update.pdf
- 3.27.2021 DPH COVID-19 Public Health Alert.pdf
- 3.25.2021 COVID-19 Update.pdf
- 3.19.2021 Vaccine Update.pdf
- 3.11.2021 State of CT COVID-19 Update.pdf
- 3.9.2021 CDC Fully Vaccinated Public Health Guidance.pdf
- 3.1.2021 Vaccine Update.pdf
- 2.24.2021 Vaccine Update.pdf
- 2.12.2021 Vaccine Update.pdf
- 2.9.2021 Vaccine Update.pdf
- 1.12.2021 PHA and Vaccine Update.pdf
- 1.7.2021 State of CT COVID-19 Update.pdf
- 12.17.2020 CDC Public Health Advisory Opioids.pdf
- 11.12.2020 Public Health Alert.pdf
- 11.12.2020 State of CT COVID-19 Update.pdf
- 10.23.2020 Drive Thru Flu Clinic.pdf
- 9.11.2020 CT DPH COVID-19 Update.pdf
- 8.30.2020 State of CT COVID-19 Report.pdf
- 8.28.2020 CT DPH COVID-19 Update.pdf
- 6.29.2020 CT DPH COVID-19 Update.pdf
- 6.25.20 Guidelines for Private Well Users in times of Drought or Low Precipitation.pdf
- 6.18.20 CT DPH COVID-19 Update.pdf
- 6.18.20 CT COVID-19 Testing FAQ.pdf
- 6.11.2020 CT DPH COVID-19 Update.pdf
- 6.1.2020 CTDPH COVID-19 Update.pdf
- 5.25.2020 CT DPH COVID-19 Update.pdf
- 4.24.20 Letter to Parents-Legal Guardians.pdf
- 4.17.2020 Governor Lamont's Executive Order 7BB - Masks-Face Coverings Required.pdf
- 4.9.2020 Press Release - COVID-19 Update.pdf
- 4.3.2020 Press Release - Five Positive COVID-19 Cases Among Westbrook Residents.pdf
- 3.28.2020 Press Release - Second Positive COVID-19 Case in Westbrook.pdf
- 3.27.2020 Press Release - First Positive COVID-19 Case in Westbrook.pdf
- 3.23.2020 Governor Lamont's Executive Order 7K.pdf
- 9.11.19 DPH Advises CT Residents to Take Precautions to Avoid EEE 003.doc
- 9.5.19 DPH Reports Three Additional Cases of Severe Lung Disease
- 09.05.2019 DPH Press Release Risk of Mosquito-Borne Diseases Continues
- 8.27.19 DPH CAUTIONS STATE RESIDENTS TO TAKE EXTRA PRECAUTION
- 8.21.19 DPH Investigating Cases of Severe Respiratory Symptoms
The Town of Westbrook Health Department is a full time, local public health department, providing essential services to Westbrook residents, visitors, businesses, and the environment.
What we do: Enforce the CT Public Health Code, Public health education, Food establishment inspections, Septic system reviews and inspections, Daycare inspections, Salon and barbershop inspections, Private well review and approvals, Beach water testing, Public pool inspections, Environmental investigations, Public health complaints, and more.