Today on 08/19/2017
Nothing scheduled for today
Town Hall Hours
Mon - Wed / 9:00am - 4:00pm
Thu / 9:00am - 7:00pm
Fri / 9:00am - Noon
2017 HOLIDAY SCHEDULE
MAY 29TH MEMORIAL DAY
JULY 4TH INDEPENDENCE DAY
SEPTEMBER 4TH LABOR DAY
OCTOBER 9TH COLUMBUS DAY
NOVEMBER 10TH VETERANS DAY**
NOVEMBER 23RD THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY
NOVEMBER 24TH THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY
DECEMBER 22ND CHRISTMAS EVE DAY
DECEMBER 25th CHRISTMAS DAY
**Thursday, November 9th Close at 4:00 p.m.
New Emergency Notification System
Democratic Registrar of VotersTeri Gavigan
Republican Registrar of VotersNancy Moore
Unaffiliated Registrar of VotersColin Bennett
A person, in order to be admitted as an Elector in a Connecticut town, must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a United States Citizen.
- Must be a bona fide resident of the town in which he seeks to be admitted. (A bona fide resident is one whose fixed home is in the town in which he applies and to which home or town he intends to return when he is temporarily away.)
- Must have attained the age of 18 years by Election Day.
- Any citizen 17 years of age as of the next General Election may register, with such registration being effective on the citizen’s 18th birthday. Those eligible 17 year olds who register with a party will be able to vote in a primary for that party.
- Must not have been convicted of a disfranchising felony unless voting rights have been restored.
Those who qualify for enrollment may get a registration application from the Registrars of Voters Office, Westbrook Library, or from the Secretary of the State website. Completed applications should be returned to the Registrars of Voters, 866 Boston Post Road, Westbrook, CT 06498 or may be filled out on-line.
Town of Westbrook Notice
If you want to see if you are registered to vote, you can go to the Secretary of State’s website (www.dir.sots.ct.govLookUp) and type your name and birth date in the box. If you are registered to vote, you will get a response listing the Mulvey Municipal Center as your polling place. If you are not registered, click on the “Register to vote on-line” icon on this page and you can register to vote or you can come into the Town Hall to register in person.