News Flash Home
The original item was published from 4/15/2021 2:50:37 PM to 4/15/2021 3:34:01 PM.
Social Services Announcements
Posted on: April 15, 2021
[ARCHIVED] Connecticut Department of Housing announces UniteCT
UniteCT is a new emergency rent and utility assistance program from the Department of Housing to help those affected by COVID-19.
Eligibility: A resident of CT who, as a result of COVID-19:
- Qualifies for unemployment, or
- Has had a reduction in income, or
- Experienced a financial hardship; and
- Is at risk of homelessness or housing instability, e.g. owes rent
- People who are out of status are eligible to apply - do not need a SSN or ITIN
- Income – equal to or less than 80% of Area Median Income. Based on gross income, not net income.