May 14, 2020 6:56 PM
IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM FIRST SELECTMAN NOEL BISHOP
• Beaches have been and will remain open to the public regardless on one’s residency.
• Social Distancing is imperative and will be monitored and enforced.
• West Beach Parking lot to be open daily, beginning Friday, May 15, 2020 from 8:30 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. for WESTBROOK residents ONLY.
o Proof of residency will be required:
- Tax Bill
- A piece of mail with Westbrook address
- Driver’s License (photo ID) will be “matched” with tax bill and mail
*IF YOU ARE A WESTBROOK RESIDENT, YOU ONLY NEED TO SHOW A DRIVER’S LICENSE (WITH A WESTBROOK ADDRESS) OR ANOTHER FORM OF PHOTO ID (WITH A WESTBROOK ADDRESS).
*IF YOU ARE A HOMEOWNER BUT NOT A RESIDENT, YOU NEED TO SHOW A TAX BILL OR MAIL AND A PHOTO ID.
• The BOS reserves the right to re-visit and adjust as necessary all of the above conditions.
• The above information was approved by the Board of Selectmen at the May 14, 2020 BOS meeting.