Per the CT DPH: As of 8/1/2021, Middlesex County is considered an area of SUBSTANTIAL community transmission. Starting 8/2/2021 ALL visitors to the Town Hall and Westbrook Senior Center (regardless of the vaccination status) are required to wear a mask. Masks must be worn during ALL scheduled activities and programs.
At this time the dining room is closed for indoor seating. Meals for the time being will be carry out or (weather depending) outdoor seating. Please note RSVP dates for lunches. Starting on October 5th, breakfast will be scheduled monthly on the first Tuesday of every month.
Click on the Calendar below for the breakfast/lunch schedule.
For upcoming programs/activitIes,see below!
- Healthy Aging Support Group: January 5th and January 19th
- January 12th- Test Your New Year's Luck BINGO
- Watercolor Class Starting Thursday's at 1:30- First Class January 13th
- January 14th-Celebrating Hot Tea Month RSVP BY 1/11
- January 17th CLOSED
- January 19th- Trivia and Grinders for Lunch RSVP BY 1/17
- January 26th- Craft Corner: Citrus Sugar Scrub RSVP BY 1/21
- January 28th- Celebrating Blueberry Pancake Day RSVP BY 1/25 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
The mission of the Westbrook Senior Center is to improve the quality of life for Senior Citizens of Westbrook and our neighboring shoreline towns.
The Senior Center welcomes citizens 60 years of age or older to participate in our many daily activities directed by staff and volunteers.