Town of Westbrook Notice
If you want to see if you are registered to vote, you can search online. Type your name and birth date in the box to search for your registration.
If you are registered to vote, you will get a response listing the Mulvey Municipal Center as your polling place.
If you are not registered, register online, or you can come into the Town Hall (866 Boston Post Road) to register in person.
Voter Registration Requirements
A person, in order to be admitted as an Elector in a Connecticut town, must meet the following requirements:
- Any citizen 17 years of age as of the next General Election may register, with such registration being effective on the citizen's 18th birthday. Those eligible 17 year olds who register with a party will be able to vote in a primary for that party
- Must be a bona fide resident of the town in which he seeks to be admitted
- A bona fide resident is one whose fixed home is in the town in which he applies and to which home or town he intends to return when he is temporarily away
- Must be a United States Citizen
- Must have attained the age of 18 years by Election Day
- Must not have been convicted of a disfranchising felony unless voting rights have been restored.
Registering to Vote
Those who qualify for enrollment may get a registration application from the Registrars of Voters Office, Westbrook Library, or from the Secretary of the State website.
Completed applications should be filled out online or returned to:
Registrars of Voters
866 Boston Post Road
Westbrook, CT 06498
The Registrar's official office hours are Tuesdays from 11 a.m. until 1 p.m. and Thursdays from 5 p.m. until 7 p.m.
The office is open for business at various other times. Stop by or call ahead 860-399-3042 for an appointment.